Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How Make A Contact Form For Blogger

                                                                                                  
There are so many websites who give you the opportunity to make
a contact form for your blog.When I complete my "privacy policy" page, then i go for make a contact form for my blog.Now go to share my little experience with you (how i make this form?) Actually I get some site to make my contact form.Some sites are "Kontactr.com",""EmailMeForm.c
com","Foxiform.com","WUFOO.com" etc.Almost they have same procedure but they have little bit different with each other.Now I say about "EmailMeForm.com" by which i make my contact form..   






For making contact form by "EmailMeForm.com" first of all you need to go emailmeform.com  




1.then go for "sign up"
2.Go to you "Email" and verify it.
3.Now go to "EmailMeForm.com" and sign in there.
4.This time go to "My Forms" option.
5.Then go "Data create" option.
6.You see there two option "Go to the Temple section" and"Take me to the Form Biulder".
7.Click on second one.
8.Now make your table by yourself.(just like my one.)
9.Now save it .
10.Then go to "My Form" again.
11.Now you see your form. (just like my one)


12.Now click on code to get the code of form.Now select "HTML Only" and copy your code.


13.Then make a page in your blog and paste  those code in "Edit HTML"
mode.
14.Now take it in "compose" mode and see your form.And publish it.
  15.After publishing your page and you have make your Contact form successfully in your blog.
By this way you can make a Contact form for your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment